Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Let Go Of A Tear


Today I’ve felt a little miss placed.  

Stopping to hear things not spoken, 
I search the Place of intimacy 
where God dwells 
and has promised to never leave.  

Finding Him waiting... 

I let go of a tear 

Permission is asked
to call all those other tears I stopped.  

Should I surrender?  

If I surrender, 
why and what will they be saying?  

Will they tell me I am sad?  

Are they bursting 
because I have arrived 
at the accumulation of such abundance?  

I know not, 
so I award this miss placed sensitivity 
to eloquence of His Love 
to release what incarcerates acts of freedom, 
simply by my presentation to come.  

Springing up 
He lifts His Eyes 
to pierce through mine 
as He locks in

now that I have approached.   

Turning with the sound of a crackling, 
I begin to wonder…. 

Did I hear something?  

Did He speak?  

A smile begins to shine.  
Not a large laugh, 
nor a giggle of sound, 
but the beginnings of the curl of a smile.  

I soar with excitement!  

As if I found the ultimate jewel 
of great treasure, 

I am dropping duties and worries; 
and like a child 
I carelessly run to jump 
into the ocean of surprises 
from Him awaiting me.  

For the curl of His smile 
means passion and exotic delights 
that are the center of all source of pleasure!   

It is as if I found 
the door to heaven’s throne 
and as I turn the knob, 
I will be met 
with thousands of saints and angels 
who have treasured my decision to join this song.  

The smile that has exposed His Heart 
slowly tilts His Head 
and the hum of Peace 
takes on a note as it hovers about me.  

I climb upon its wave 
and lie still.  

It folds His kindness closely, 
so close that it is all I now am.  

Resting in the single tone 
of what strength it brings, 
I wait for the stairway to its next choice.  

Taking a deep breath, 
almost like I had forgotten to breathe 
prior to this visit, 
I am filled with its Color 
that will change the countenance 
I was wearing.   

Oh to stay 
and give the Great Physician 
my name and take His.  

I simply let go of a tear.

No comments: