Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Essence Moved


Take me, 
whispering Help, 
solid Song that weighs its tunes 
according to my best.  

Make sacred the attempts I compose 
to put forward this heart of mine 
so exhausted under its own endeavor to repair, 
resolve, or manage its collapsed melody’s 
to tweak my days for good.  

I keep returning to Your love 
that never fails, 
but remains in operation 
for that hope to set in me 
a ceasing to be afraid.  

When all fear is gone, 
Love has taken over 
and a walk becomes a run of celebration.   

Heaven joins my focus 
to take it to a realm of Pure 
as it drowns out 
the work so weak that I built 
to climb a false idol.  

I become saturated 
in simple activity 
that swirls about me; 
activity that expands 
as I see 
all eyes upon a King of Glory.  

All body, soul, and mind,
 finds itself alive 
in the radiance of this heat.  

The visual goes beyond 
what the eyes see 
and into what the mind now knows.  

I must bathe myself 
in this moment, 
that I become clean from its truth.  

I must engulf 
this terribly beautiful death 
I now see on my behalf 
and give my own thoughts 
to its consuming purpose 
for me and my own.  
Like the reflection on a still river, 
to see my own life reflected from His.  

As I join this cloud of chariots 
that storms strength 
- this picture unfolding 
through His cross multiplies 
as I watch it tumble 
from heaven to earth’s souls 
it was made for.  

From a Throne of Fire, 
the Essence moved 
to concentrate and shut down 
the delusion of false idols.  

Fury burned of Love’s Center 
and the core of its control 
sent out Pureness 
to release its array.  

Displayed for all heaven and earth 
and that beneath 
was Obedience.  

Seen and unseen 
heard as creation stands 
to applaud, 
for nothing has right to not know.  

Deception is put to shame 
as Truth 
of the Crowned King of kings rules.  

Clarity of His Passion 
appears and I honor.  

My words are made sacred 
as they are used 
to make ornaments 
to adorn the Crowned King.  

As I declare what was done, 
what He did, 
I hold Love. 

His Love cast out all fear 
and I am free 
to roam His Kingdom.  

Oh whispering Help, 
solid Song that weights its tunes 
according to my best, 
I embellish Your exaggerated Love 
as it enlarges this heart of mine.  

Your Kingdom come, 
Your Will be done, 
in earth as it is in heaven 
for me and mine
as Your Essence moves.

No comments: