Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Failure Causes Me To Go Deeper

Suddenly
love seems to explode in my world.  

Caught by a song
or floating notion,
in a snap,
what had been traveling through,
capturing my attention
to be of utmost importance,
dissolves;

love has now decorated itself
boldly so all has new color. 

Shaken for motivations of all kinds,
I begin the pondering
of what love might speak;
for although known to be mine,
each occasion
is fresh like a needed meal
for hunger’s call. 

Holding on with utmost approach,
I stretch the moment
by repeating over and over
loves impression
with this entrance cry
– “Shine, oh shine on me,
love that walks in impromptu. 

Spread Your sentiment about
so the fragrance of Your delicate aroma
raises notice
some One has arrived! 

Leap, my heart,
as I embrace the Hug
I know is coming my way.”

Joy covered in tears accompany
for I am so loved
not a thought enters
of my own appearance;
how unlovely I might be at the moment. 

Entered so many, many times before
assures me this entrance is to love,
just as I am. 

No worries;
no obligations;
and yet I struggle to trap love to stay. 

For the Song that entered
brings with each encounter
new clothes to cloth me,
new eyes to see differently;
enriching me with strength
to replace such weaknesses. 

If only, oh, if only
I could share back
such tremendous affection! 

Failure causes me to go deeper
into the wonder
of such love given me. 

Delight surrounds me
with capacity as I hunger
of this mighty love.

I seek to splurge
with emotions
as feverishly I gather
to fill my belly with His zeal
so lavishly poured upon me.  

I ask with plea’s….
“What can I do to love You back?
I am so empty and frail.” 

His Voice sounds as thunder
about to bring the soaking
of pure drenching soft rain…

”Let me come in and live with you.”

No comments: