Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Without My Knowing, I Began To Love


As I come close 
to such a place as Your Presence, 
Father, I want to honor You 
as I take my heart 
now with all its wonders so full 
of what You put there.  

For I am so amazed 
at what seems to be 
Your pleasure in me.  

Giving to You who I am, 
what I am; 
met with so many surprises 
I never quite totally perceive 
how You are going to show me 
Your own heart.  

I only seem to see a portion 
because it has such extremes involved.  

The moment I breathe 
in the delight 
of joy You cause me to be sensitive to, 
I struggle to embrace 
without my own poking of self faults.  

I wonder… do You see them?  

Have You closed Your Eyes 
so that You can take me?  

I suppose it is hard to comprehend 
Your passion while such kicking 
and squirming goes on.  

But, I am learning to love You 
far more than what I thought 
was possible within me.  

It is awesome feeling such love, 
proving an explanation 
of why I am living.   

It seems like only yesterday 
that I recall knowing You loved me 
but it was more of 
something my mother taught me 
rather than the experience 
of such sweetness it is today.  

Now I search for any moment, 
any opportunity I can find 
to bring myself to You 
and lay in this unknown.  

For without my knowing, 
I began to love 
and know You 
with my own purpose of life 
altering my days and affections.  

Fascinated as You gave me courage 
to explore such a 
scary place 
as an Almighty.  

Such an Author 
of this world’s before and after, 
I drew near to You 
with shaky faith 
and an emptiness 
that screamed for real.  

Fearless with extreme Love so obvious, 
I run to You, 
easily grieve when time has stolen 
the ambiance of our joining together.  

How I have enjoyed 
this time in Your Presence.  

Not disappointed, 
I take with me yet another sparkle 
that I will wear 
as I shine of Your Love.  

Papa God, I love You, 
love being with You as it grows.  

Jesus was such a great Gift 
from You 
for my eyes to find You.

For without my knowing,
I began to Love and
find You don't close Your Eyes,
but watch my steps
with pure passion.

No comments: