Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, August 3, 2012

I Am His Giggle


I am His, 

I am a portion 
of His existence 
that gives satisfaction 
to His own creation upon earth.  

I am His smile 
that lights up the world.  

I am His giggle 
that is heard 
in emotions of joy 
among a city of believers, 
gathered 
to dance His song.  

I am a purpose 
that He demands 
the fear upon His Name,
 for the roar of His protection 
falls, 
to keep deliverance 
in constancy
 on my behalf.  

Trembling 
from the enemy’s camp 
has war on mind 
but failure 
as its only results.  

I am the color 
of His eyes 
as I reflect His love 
in a walk made perfect 
for me.  

I sing 
in partnership 
with heaven’s rejoicing 
as I am 
made 
joint heirs 
to make the sound of beauty 
of His awakening bride 
for His Only Son.  

There is no higher Holy; 
His kingdom comes 
as my heart grows 
to house His Love 
designed to fill 
the total of all. 

His plan is 
but one aspiration, 

to fill me 
with Him 
as His Love saturates me….!

No comments: