Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Turn


My turn
as I run to the rainbow of enchantment
 from this charming love, 
holding me against His cheek 
that calls me by my name, 
as I cuddle for all I can contain.  

Spraying me 
with irresistible clouds of fascination 
I am held by my awestruck entrance 
to this heart for me.  

My turn
as I quickly gather 
my juvenile concepts 
of His choosing my heart 
for His adoration, 
and run to this place where lightning strikes 
with force behind bold Eyes 
knowing what He wants.  

Taking up my ridiculous self 
to dare give
 my released hold of false, 
for pure sovereignty of intensity 
that expands and collapses
 weight forming the unseen and seen.   

My turn
as I fix my eyes not to turn away,
 that I might die
 as I pull to the edge of eternity 
so I least put my hand 
within a place authority rules.  

For I have a message, 
a "song" that was given by the Son’s win
 in giving all He had for my way.  

Entitled was He, 
for He was the Supreme’s Son 
and rights to my heart was ravished 
as His walk opened heaven’s door 
for a new world (existence) 
be permitted as it pours through me.   

My turn,
as I lift what flows through me,
 love that connects me as one 
with now and forever; 
to let my heart, mind and soul 
declare I have such generous love given 
to give back.  

Filled with so much, 
It's my turn
...
I return with  exhilaration, my song,
“me”.

No comments: