Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, October 26, 2012

Where I Touch Another Experience


Father, I see You sweetly turn to me 
like I just created a new song for You 
and I simply called for You.  

I want to bless You 
but I get so caught up in Your heart 
that tunes me in so close.  
I don’t have a real good reason for coming today, 
just that I want to talk,
 listen; 
and well, just get a glimpse 
of what I have learned 
to be so plentiful when coming.  

Breathing hangs up on a thought 
and I hold it 
as tears push their demand to shows sensation.   

I want to examine this place 
like it was a scientific fact 
that needs a written documented certification.  

For Your pledge is to come 
and I await 
as Your sounds carry the unveiling of beyond, 
further and further; 
sinking into the Son who 
came, went, and returns.  

Leaving us with life to learn, 
life to experience as He did with You, 
before the eternal existence 
within heaven’s unexplained open walls 
of boundless love.  

Oh please, my heart cries, 
may I have another look.  
May I touch another appearance 
where the understanding of Your love 
is so powerful, 
it walks upright as if a person like I.  

Falling, I know I will find myself, 
but gently You will raise me back up 
to grow deeper 
than its startling entrance showed me.  

I will give it a special place 
in my diary of Love appearances 
from the most High’s angelic messages to my soul.  

A diamond of the purest cut, 
a house built for a queen, 
outfitted in this earth finest clothing for all times; 
nothing seems to seize my heart 
like a thought of a moment 
with Your power.  

Power that saturates 
and numbs all my earthly senses 
as all my thoughts are mixed up, 
turned over, 
confused like I know nothing.  

Power that swiftly takes me 
into a holy fear as I ponder…. 
Oh, it’s just a matter of time,
 this will be my new song.  

I hang on to the thread 
that everything will be okay 
and when that snaps, 
You have summoned
 the army of heaven’s warriors 
to kill everything in my path 
that hinders my heart to Yours.  
The enemy is slaughtered 
and I am rescued 
to tell of such love 
as satan and his forces 
crawl back to their unfulfilled 
existence without You.

Oh bless the Lord, oh my soul.
For in Your dreams for me
are everlasting Joys,
Where I will touch 
another appearance. 
Where the understanding of Your love 
is so powerful, 
it walks upright 
as if a person like I.   

No comments: