Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, November 26, 2012

No Time Involved


Sometimes 
moments can take on 
a ‘no time involved’
 feel.  

My heart gets this pull 
like a call is sounding within
and a smile develops, 
for love is knocking.  

Strong 
is the romance of being so loved 
as it surrounds every thought 
I have with its woe 
to come play.  

I lose concentration 
of this world’s concerns, 
and like a child 
I run to the scene 
that paints such love for me.  

A flash of apprehension stares 
– do I have time?  

Love smiles with patience 
and remains sounding.  

I surrender 
as arms with bear hug passion 
wrap me in its squeeze 
and we giggle together.  

Love starts its
‘no time involved’ 
as hearts smash 
all priorities set 
with its play that amazes.  


I am in another time. 


Where is trouble?  
Where is confusion?  
Where did they hide 
when love began its song 
with a pitch that raises my eyes?  

Is my dance seen 
as my heart skips 
with this song I hum along with?  

This mystery I see afar off 
gives me new steps 
to chase its levels 
like doors of wonders 
awaiting my pleasure.  

Hear the sound, 
its unblemished tones 
raging to capture me 
with its meticulous choices 
created to win me 
with satisfactions I knew not 
I could find.  

Oh the joys 
of touching into love 
simply 
because it wants me.  

No straining or making ready, 
just go 
as it falls like a rain 
sprinkling from above.  

Money, earthly riches, 
all cares have absolutely no value.  

I am the only value 
that comes; 
me, 
who I am 
is all love wants 
to play with.  

Eternity is upon my heart.

No comments: