Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Multiplying Nothing X Nothing

I have a longing; longing for what I have experienced many times but always with new satisfactions. Wanting to go deep, deep into parts about God that I do not know. 

Poppa, reach toward me, step whatever steps it might take to communicate words that are a part of my vocabulary but have not expanded by Your Spirit's wind.  I struggle when I feel out in the cold, consumed by wasted time, wasted words that multiply nothing times nothing.  Following fleshly unction's pass my time and I have nothing to show for enjoyment of riches from a blessed life.  Ever lasting love was the title for my day and I slipped in and out without much thought towards this faithful promise set for my pleasure.  I want the sweet of Your Name to consume me in such a way that 'sweet' becomes a substance that holds me tight, as it pours in enormous streams.  Your character loving me as I gaze at something I don't understand, but ride its fragrance as it carries out its position to fill the room.  My thoughts begin to smile as Your Name echoes over and over the essence of invisible shocks I can follow to return facts You loved me first.  Slowing down moments of my day to stretch them into fascinating bliss as songs begin to gather their notes to form the hum of heaven's tunes. 

Oh Poppa, say my name.  Call me to what breaks my resistance so I offer my brokenness for Your confidence.  I am so in need and can only give you my sacrifice and wait for its growth as you turn it to be food my soul screams for.

No comments: