Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just Let Me Hear My Name In Such Love


Father, sometimes having You within has this astonishing giggle that escapes from me like a rushing mighty burst.  It’s like something happens and you smile, then you giggle, then you are lost in laughter.  After a bit, you are laughing because you are laughing so hard.  Then it feels like everything and everyone around you is laughing and so it covers your universe.   The smallest of movement brings it on like it is the beginning of hilarious comical life events, all over again. 

Sheltered in this moment of nothing-is-serious mind-blowing, staggering, flabbergasting flashes, I am confirmed as Your child.  A child without cares, playing in the innocence before my watchful Father, I roll and tumble with hardly remembering what started this; for I am simple in comparison to the complex undiluted Spirit that dwells within me. 

I taste a trace of Your own uproarious nature
as I become amusing to even myself. 
One of the most treasured gifts I recall while experiencing the loving growth of my own children, was holding them extremely close and that magical moment in time I screamed to all that can hear, “LOOK, he smiled back at me….!”  How curious I wondered what is it that makes him smile?  Did he see me, his momma, and smile as he saw my love so focused toward him?  Did my eyes give me away, how I marveled at his tiny form?  Did he hear my heart beating with such fondness that such pleasure caused his smile to burst out prior to what he could even understand?  Did he hear me call his name, “Shawn”, “David”, “Keith”; and all else of importance fell to be nothing…just let me hear my name in such love.  A smile came in this tiny little body as love was found to be his. 
Love found him and a smile is born.
Poppa, You found me, a smile is created. I hear You say my name and see Your eyes looking at me.  I giggle for You love me…!  I am a tiny child in the heart of Your abundant love. 

I'm going to just keep giggling...!

No comments: