Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, May 17, 2013

Christians Are The Biggest Killers, He Said

Eternal gathering to praise One that sits beside the Father.  How loud the questions on earth of One so God/man.  How precious is the conversations as we seek His Name.

Beautiful heart, one I met today.  “Jesus is not the way”, he says, “what a folly”.  

I felt unknown, I felt as if I were standing with a name but no substance.  Funny my reaction to a bold, well thought through conclusion. 

Conversation continued and I heard, “you’re different” he says.   

It was as if a faintly image of my soul began to be visible.  Smiles mixed with a few high pitches, eyes piercing as if it must go deep into my being declares, 

“Paul created Christianity and Christians are the biggest killers.”   

Oh my heart begins to pray, ‘Poppa, you love this one, I know.  Touch places I can’t go.’  Out comes history, pain filled history a life obviously struggled to make pieces form reasons.  I cry with my heart with him.  

I still my need to be right, my foolish want to overpower painful wrong with ‘my’ truth that will cut and leave him dead AGAIN by a Christian.  I openly declare the God I seek is so vast, so far from my conclusions.  

We meet together under excitement that people can speak one on One to God.  We find strength.  

Stories begin to flow back and forth, stories far beyond what we can ever totally understand that the bible gives.  

But voiced from pain he says, “Folly, created to throw human against human.” 

Again his confidence shows many years of spreading.  But strange how love works.  It loses attack mode when all the bullets have been removed.  He says the ‘Name’ Jesus and shares what a wise man He was, not God, but a wise man.  Cracks begin to happen and I believe he knows it, but since ‘safe zone’ is our stand, comments further to give even another wonder for me to ponder.  He admits that he practices what Jesus teaches.  Yum, that throws me into a search.  

I listen and then it comes to the resurrection and though he is convinced it too is folly, his approach is amazingly weakened.  Finally before we return to our own individual focus, 

he says, “a mystery, it remains the biggest mystery, the resurrection.” 

~

Poppa, I seek You, I am subject to so many threats and accusations and I fall so short of knowing.  Why have we tangled our laws to strangle the souls of another?  Oh Teacher, teach me.  See my books, see my paper, see my heart open to learn.  See me sit under the Word that is and was with God and became flesh.  Forgive me when I rise up and strike my thoughts to others like a knife I intend it to be.   I lay at Your feet and I listen to the song as You sing.  

No comments: