Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, July 15, 2013

Whistle While You Work Poppa

Oh Poppa, I declare You are a friend of all friends.  Your ear is always listening and yet I will travel afar looking for an ear to speak to that will somehow hear my heart.  Looking for someone that will respond like You do, for my best and not for my own gratifications or to get at-a-boys.  I fail to remember this is impossible; for if I could find such, they too would be God and there is no other god but You.  I know You speak from those who know You, those who seek Your will and not their own.  I am not talking about this amazing source of Your love and energy.  No I’m speaking of wanting another to take away the fear, another to make answers work for me, another to love with total Spirit and not flesh involved.  I want another to be what I could never be until I no longer walk in this flesh but by the new body which will be made of Spirit only. 

Burdened with sights and unknowns, helplessly I fumble.  Thoughts roaring as they serge into high gear for a response now, leaving results to be worried about later.  But when I can’t find, I come running back to You knowing it is where I belong.  

Come, love me with the command that sets angels in motion, stops the raging sea, and settles the arguments within.  Call my name and I will arise.  Take my heart and I will follow.  Shut the lion’s mouth where I stand in view of their want to devour me.  Swing down to catch me away as the battle wars against itself to the doom of its prediction.  Kindness that melts the wall I placed as resistance, shower me now.  Jesus, whistle as You work me into His love exposed.  Totally focused on correcting the worldliness I added, prune and water me with the saturation love demands from me. 

No one, absolutely no one has walked my life, so I am wrapped in the pleasure of Your one-of-a-kind productions.  Sacredly developing in Your salvation, I joyfully stay in this secret place with a dance that comes from knowing and being told repeatedly of the specialty I am to Your plan, Your fulfillment as God.  My song, though it may sound like another, has tones unmarked except by my voice.  You hear my thoughts for they are rings coming from a source only designed to be me.  Even my whispers have color that fills the sky with brilliant light as Your Spirit forms perfection in me.  Floating weight is measure upon the scale when in this secret place; for the burdens of heaviness have gone.  Often I say nothing and yet my life itself creates a memory upon the wall of heaven as its praise declares only One God I am united with.  My soul rest as my heart is mended with the stings of angels sewing their work assigned. 

He who dwells in the secret place shall abide under the shadow of the most High God (Ps 91).  

Why would I ever go outside?  Why would I ever tremble?  Only when my eyes fail me; only when I have forgotten the Maker’s plan will I make stress my conversation.

My inheritance is Your gift to me and it fills me with wonders.  My strength holds acceptance of Your timing, Your choosing of days and what fills them.  My attention embraces help with new vision.  Who is the servant, who is being served has no level as His kingdom is painted for His Son, Jesus Christ.  Love plunders the fake stands and builds upon the Rock, His church, in which the gates of hell cannot prevail against.  I love what God loves and I hate what God hates.  His love transforms me to know the difference and hunger to cultivate pure.  My heart pants for life, not life for flesh but life for movement within - of the living God.

The secret place, dwelling in this place I abide under His shadow.  A place of His blessings that keep me from being lost.  Found, kept safe, walking and talking and living (dwelling) in the secret place (Your Love). 

No comments: