Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Who Is God?

Who is God?

Every living being on earth has an answer but I want to travel across the bridge, across the safe landing, away from the mind that boasts it can answer anything.  I want to travel to unfamiliar places where words are feelings; words are emotions that design the answer with heart.  Words that move so quickly, at times they get away and the chase is on to catch this Wind.  A game begins to happen and colors speak and letters are silent.  As I would blurt all kinds of history to prove who I am, I want more for my answer to who God is.  History is my congregation, always there ready to applaud or boo as they expose my life.   But I yearn with desires of my heart, who is God.  Jesus came and He knew who God was, He was Father and Jesus was son.  I am so intrigued with Jesus the Christ, the way to Father.  The Voice that holds demands that I crave with fear; I am caught by its lure.  Clinging to the way it moves me, the pull to the eternity of its song.  How obtainable ‘more’ feels - right, not wrong.  Looking with a run that has a slow-motion pleasure to it.  Secrets so intimate that experience is the only voice it has.  Eternal hunger with pure pleasure its drink that satisfies.  God, eternal noise of Joy, eternal feast promised to my yearnings, eternal awakenings, eternal more to be had. 

-Who is God-


Broken into segments of preparations, God has my attention, my heart, my eyes.  For who He is, He is creator of the air I have not yet breathed, He is the creator of the feelings not yet experienced, He is and always will be tomorrow and all that is needed with abundance in the making while His love stirs my todays with His Wind to play.  He is the lead that wars my battles to victory in a higher calling than the finale I would settle for.  He is ultimate beauty and crowns me with light that wears me as His decor.  His Name entitles the royalty of all existence and with this honor He points to me and says, “I want her to love.”  I am clueless which delights the Teacher to have a vessel to fill.  God is a place, put in simple form, like my family who was designed by generation of Ford’s and Burger’s.  God is and who He is, is within me to expand and multiply His love and work for my pleasure in Him.  My place is His place, His place is my place.

Who is God?   
He is secrets  so intimate, 
experience is the only voice it has...!

No comments: