Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Heart His Task

Nothing more is needed,
nothing more is asked. 
Just lay your heart before Him,
give it to Him as His task.

Running into His Name as fast as I can, I have nothing to fear.  Burned out, tired, and depressed, crushed with battles given and battles I create.  Falling with exhaustion, yet mind insists there is no time to attend.  Looking for someone to hold me up but my sources have passed their own boundaries and cannot hear.

Nothing more is needed,
nothing more is asked. 
Just lay your heart before Him,
give it to Him as His task

Oh my Passionate One that keeps me, that wonders in my thoughts to woe me to the secrets of loves embrace.  Save me and let my worries melt as You reveal this brilliant song moving and exploding such a high praise unto You.  I catch the Wind of such power and it forms the flight of my cares to promise no return.  It’s as if every breath is removed and I freeze until a new deep wind begins the force of entrance; bringing all good things for the making of my eternity.  Your Glory becomes exposed and senseless stress exfoliates like the dropping of deadness it is.  Again the sweetest part of my life sings...

Nothing more is needed,
nothing more is asked. 
Just lay your heart before Him,
give it to Him as His task. 

The sovereign work of Holy speaks to churn deeper understanding and my steps needed are magnified as if the world has faded away and I am left with this stairway to endless ages.  The works of my tired climb comes to a halt as startled emotions are speechless to the simplicity of my move and His move. Stunned, I can only ponder with my child-like expression, radiating shock with a dropped jaw.  My broken heart, my scared chase to find my transplant before all hope runs from me, has new energy as this song gives life to visualize a different journey than expected.  I know only to repeat as each time the words to this song take on the purpose it was spoken...to guide me to His workshop while I walk on Holy ground.

Nothing more is needed,
nothing more is asked. 
Just lay your heart before Him,
give it to Him as His task. 

No comments: