Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Everything Right

Life gets so heavy at times with our prayers, whether it be from our own struggles that cause confusion or those who we have contact with that are struggling. We find our self with broken hearts, as I do myself.

I go back today and look in on His sweet wonders that warred to bring me His life.  Here is what I recall...

I came to the spring that comforts with refreshment when I cannot even identify my needs.  Positive my heart is in its worst state ever, I rehearse His love that spoke with its gentle breeze weeks ago. "Nothing more is needed, nothing more is asked, lay your heart before Him, give it to Him as His task."

Troubled and emotions so low, with great difficulty I hardly managed to speak.  Deep, deep confusion brought by such a moment, I ask "WHAT and HOW can I lay my heart before You?  Tell me again, Lord, how to do this."  With an outpouring, I began to share, to speak like I would to someone who was beside me, pleading with them for help.  Telling them my story, in hopes they would help me make the change or change something for me so I could be healed.

I began to sobbed so heavy, my breathing mixed with catching my breath, between the outburst of tears after this conversation...

His love spoke, "I want to heal your heart."
My pain replies, "I feel like I can't be fixed"
His love spoke, "I'm not coming to you because you are doing wrong, I am coming because you are doing everything right."
My pain replies, "That is not me, I am not doing anything right.  You cannot be saying this."
His love spoke, "But I am saying this. When you bring your heart to me, you have done EVERYTHING right."

My arms went up and one hand fell in somewhat of a beat upon my heart.  Then my other hand came to repeat the same action.  Still sobbing, my hands formed an in/out beating motion, like the pumping of a heart. I realized angels had been assigned to bring me back to life as love pour into an empty broken heart.

I lay in the arms of His passion while the work I will understand as time passes, was ministered to me.

No comments: