Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

No Matter What My Mind Accepts

No matter what my mind accepts or rejects, Your love sings in every place I go.  When I can hardly allow my thoughts run to even the simplest area of my big complications, tears owning each moment, You still lift up the standard of such love You are, now and forever.

 Loving Your work when You filled six days with Your glory, with a finale of making human in Your own image; taking You to a rest as joy danced within You over extreme excitement that love would cover and multiply.  

How rich this Royalty spoke as it echoes You are the beginning and the end.  

As we feast from knowledge of who You are, we scatter the wonders of such magnificence.  Giving us Jesus, the Name of a great city, the kingdom salvation built to hold me while I wait to be transformed completely.  

Because You are, I am forever.  

No comments: