Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, October 28, 2013

Wars My God Starts and Finishes

FIRE, WIND, WAR
Be encouraged, oh my soul
for war is upon you.  
The fight my God manifests 
when I worship Him.  
The praise that extends 
into the heavens 
as His glory comes down 
to cover my life and situations.  
War more fierce than fire in wind.

SHAKE MOUNTAINS
The wonders of His sound 
that shakes all mountains I had.  

CRY
The assignments released 
as I cry 
my love to the maker, 
the only One God, 
whose goodness is my driving force 
to find the amazement.

DANCE
The dance of my feet, 
give speed to His delight 
He breaks the enemy’s attachment 
to my mind and my steps.  

SING LOUDLY
I give such high praise 
for it is all about who He is, 
who and what 
His work does in my life, 
His spilling of Grace 
over me; 
for I cannot obtain 
an ounce of freedom 
from my own worry and fret.  

PONDER
I lift my thought, 
my complete exultation 
of how deeply I love Him; 
for He is absolute 
with constant out pour
 and the power 
of electrifying current 
goes from Him.  

FIRE BURN
His presence is like a fire 
that takes my total stare 
as I meet its beautiful captivation.  

WARRING GOD
Mighty, like a sound so high 
it is only heard with aid, 
is the warring God 
with all power, 
looking upon me and giving orders.  

SURRENDER
I take what I am, who I am, 
where I am, and I offer to Him 
my surrender and acknowledge my praise 
to join the city of God 
and decorate this wall 
with voices of who He is.  

PIERCING OF THE HEART
Over and over 
in waves non-stopping force 
is resurrection work 
piercing my heart 
to conform to the One I adore.  

GUSHING RIVERS
He has fountains 
that will never dry 
and He connects their direction 
to my life.  

FIERCE-FULL FIGHT
Revival fire causes war within me 
and His fight is fierce 
as I worship; 
declare who He says He is, 
who His existence melts, 
where mercy endures, 
why I am, 
to give my heart full of praise 
that His glory 
fills the heavens and earth.   

BLOW THE SHOFAR
War, my soul cries, 
war as I blow the Shofar 
to call all my thoughts 
into right standing 
to inhabit He who comes 
to those who praise.  

For my God starts and finishes
Wars for those who praise Him.

No comments: