Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Repent

This morning, Lord of my life since I was such a small child, I come now on the other side as an elder – closer to my exit than when I first sang that sweet song for You to enter my heart.  What an experience to have had as I go there in the memories allowed to stay.  So close, so into Your heart I found my surrender.  Again, today, I’m repeating my surrender.  Like the rest of my life is not my own, but like then, taking a leap into the dark and knowing somehow again You are there to be the light when each step comes.  Recalling how something was working in me to save me; but before my surrender, I thought it was just irritation of a voice that didn't know me.   

But moving on, moving from here to there, Poppa, I want to be unafraid like I was as a child.  I want to hear this voice that corrects and guides and find it takes me to the new dawn of many wonderful moments of Your songs about me.  For I am Yours, completely Yours and I let go of what I think is mine.  This goes deep for ownership is big.  Ownership has a grip about me that demands reverence from myself and I put it strong on others.  "This is mine."  And if I pick ownership back up again, I want to be reminded of this moment.... like I am reminded of this perfect moment as a child, giving all my love and ownership to You. 

Come into my heart, come into my heart, Lord Jesus.  Come in to stay, come in today.  Come into my heart forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: