Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

When Spirit Calls The Sound To Be Subject To His Command

My prayer comes from hopes that are set upon You.  From knowledge that I do not live this life alone, but that strength and power explode from within. Your life, Your Holy Spirit takes such as humans and shows the unsurpassed work that takes nothing and makes bountiful beauty. To my Holy God I lay out my prayer.

Chase my children with such kindness that gives what is needed to visually see the fear of You as truth awakened.  Oh, to know, to be so full of Joy of You that the dance from their feet is mighty, the song from their heart softly plays constancy throughout their day.  Do not forsake them but send the army of angels to battle the enemy that puts divisions between knowledge and lies.  Untwist and clarify the walk that You are after.  

How sweet Your voice that comes in such amazing times.  No one upon the earth owns the sound that comes from the Holy Spirit’s tuning to all we hear.  For the most common sounds that my ears may not pick up, what a delight when Spirit calls the sound to be subject to His command.  

Embrace my marriage with unity as focus of One God sets our future.  Embrace my words that come.  Embrace the heart that I have, Embrace the tries that I put out to find You, to discover where Your voice is singing.  Embrace to even the sound of a door opening, and may I hear the walk of Your footsteps coming. Embrace the sound of a light being turned on, and may I hear the power that cracks like lightening around Your throne.  Embrace the sound of eyelids opening around me and may I hear the sound of Holy winning the favor of those who are called by Your Name.  Take me deeper and embrace me as I journey this unknown where things are not as they might seem.  Embrace me as I wander around on a land You formed to contain the magnificence of beauty created.  Embrace my want to leave, be taken to waters that sound Your praise with a roar.  Embrace my hands that crave the touch of what sounds like heavens clapping.  Embrace my fascination with angels as they stand about me.  Melt me with Your embrace so I understand depths of Spirit more than my boarders might cry.  Embrace me with turning of the heart to handle more time in Your presence.  When time stops while in Your presence, embrace my mind to divide good from evil.  Embrace my eyes to discern things that fade so I fret not of its slip through my fingers. 

For can I know my next breath before I take it?  Can I map out my stairway to heaven’s door?  Would I be able to write Your words upon my children’s heart?  Would I understand how to commit to You so that I fail not?  Was I not born to die?  Am I my children’s shepherd?  Can my soul tell You what it needs? 

You only are the wonders of answers for the gaze of my heart.  Only You can place pressure to give me the gravity that keeps me where I am supposed to be.  There is no mountain that crumbles or sea that roars that has not gotten permission before change was made.  The changes I ask are my pleas as trust for all my days I place in Your hands. 

As God, reigning the span of universe after universe, sending Jesus from this open arena of infinity; to my single need and yearning.  Satisfy and embrace my cry as I burn with passion, Your passion all my days.

No comments: