Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tourest Who Gather To See Your Work

King of glory, King of heaven and earth, how simple my words are and yet I search all of them to find what flows so freely inside. 

From the break-down of an atom to the assembling of millions ordered to fascinate Your own creation, I find my own yearning to see it all.  Be a part of the tourist who gather to find Your work before them. 

Master of all displays, You own all that I childishly call 'mine', and yet You are so kind to give me more. Crying out this morning for heaven to come down as I am here, upon earth, but such passion for heavenly treasures. 

As I played the keyboard and sang my prayers, I beheld so many of my failures, my broken heart spreading its poison among others. But I still cry out, I still want for the kingdom of Your love upon me.  Praying, "OPEN THE HEAVENS" as the keys began to pound harder and harder.

Captain of a host, come, for I am on earth and Your treasures are not of this world. Deep, I cry, deep I want to go so I am not subject to my own broken wing and crippled by my opinions running a heart that belongs to You.

And suddenly in comes the sights of heaven as my eyes shut so as not to be distracted by earths appearance.  Loud and clear comes the Name, Jesus, riding on the fierceness of mighty white horses, like a storm of wind mightier than any wall standing to control its path. 

Your Name wraps itself about me, forming a garment and gives a display of beauty unclaimable by any man of earth, yet its pleasure is to wrap about all mankind. 

Praise comes forth and heaven declares He is a garment of Praise.  Over and over as it builds, His Name, Jesus, is a garment of praise. What a sight to see garments, His garment wrapped about His body. Giving His kingdom boarders to be heaven upon earth. 

The keys of my keyboard begin to dance just like the keys of my computer play.  For all of earths trinkets are but ways to show His glory if the heart has eyes for heaven.  There is no 'mine' when the body dances to His song and yet His total creation is given to share within the kingdom of His Son. 

So I dance as His garment of praise wraps me in worship that floats with lightness unexplainable. For my movement is not for the eye of man, but for the Eye that sees this child and covers me in love so abundant, His kingdom has come on earth as it is in heaven.

Who is like Him? No one.  A fountain of life, giver of every good and perfect gift.

No comments: