Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Storms Rage In The Heavens For Love In My Heart Aches

Heavy heart, heavy thoughts running their privileges within me, I want tears to be free to expose the pain.  Deep calling me to prayer as I carry loads I’m not created to contain alone.  Unable to say the right words I give my silent prayer to the One that can find this impossible language, His delight to hear and have absolute understanding.  Broken lives, some of my very own blood, some of friends so dear; such a mystery of this cry bursting to be dominate until I can’t take anymore.   My morning prayer for the winds to blow, storms to rage in the heavens for love in my heart aches.  Sin (ways other than God’s) steals in hope to kill the song that forms from Trinity’s bliss within the soul. Drowning hopes with logic for acts of violence against their own mind, tearing first the strength within so it can take the kingdom of hopes around them.  Out comes screams wanting company to form the army they can shepherd away from God’s love. 


But I sing of the Safe Place to He who owns the heavens and forms the thunder and fierce lightening of wonders around His throne.  Running to ask for the path that guides those I love to the fear that saves and restores true wisdom.  Spirit that moves like the wind, blow in His Presence from head to toe so complete restoration is brought back to broken bridges, broken hearts, broken trust.  Kiss away wounds that said they would never leave.  Hug tight Your arms around those who are scared to make the first move.  Only You can put together pieces not only broken but carried off with lies.  I lay my own strikes before You to cause my soul to humble where my feet have gone wrong, mending me so I might mend those I have stuck with my jagged spear.

God, my provider, my morning sun, the keeper of my surrendered heart; take this dream and put color to its script as the anointing of Your messages from heaven shower unknowns into our hearing.  God of angel armies, I won't be afraid, for You are salvation to its fullest.

No comments: