Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, December 19, 2013

He Is My Father

Abba Father, oh how I cry out to You.  Father, all my soul, mind, heart reaches toward You.  Oh how I just want to lay in thought of just who You are, Poppa, my God, the perfect Father, the only One true Father.  To encounter You, to be before You as Your child, You my Poppa.  To take that first glance and see that You are watching.  To see You have had Your eyes upon me as I came.  The tickle Your slight smile reveals as You wait for my first words as I walk up to this thought ... me Yours, You mine.  Knowing You have millions of children and yet it does not keep You from knowing my name, nor keep You from making my life greatly cherished by You.  Knowing Your heart is mushy over me.  Sharing my story, taking picture moments and keeping them as special times. I want to hear this sound, this move, this touch that brings Father and daughter together. I want to find out how it wraps so beautifully around my heart and carries me to desire only to be with my Father.  I want to hear footsteps that my Father makes as You are there before me.  To feel the wind moving as You travel around me, in me, through me.  I reach, with knowledge I am Yours.  I reach as I call Your Name and I dream with earnestness to hear my name called.  Nothing is sweeter than to hear happy when pulled tight to be together.  Can You feel my love pushing, shoving, moving as fast as I can to bring You my thoughts, my heart all consumed with You.  See my eyes slowing moving to see all of You.  To watch Your Hand move toward me. I have been won over and adopted into Your Name sake and I dance with joy.  

With all my soul, mind, heart, I say "Father", as one that receives enormous pleasure in knowing who I am. Yours, chosen with passion to come be Your child. Abba Father, oh how I love You.

No comments: