Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Riches Unpacked Except By Praise

Find me today, 
Lord who has the waters 
and land set in place.  

Find me in this place 
waiting for You 
as the sound of alarm bells 
chime in my head 
telling me the slip of my feet 
are reaching the edge 
of a great fall.  

Searching with my arms 
swinging wildly into thin air 
as my mind swears 
nothing is wrong, 
causing the cloud of confusion 
to be my garment.  

Louder becomes the wind 
as I feel the ground vibrating 
as the whistle wants to prove 
its strength will destroy me.  

Fighting with my cry, 
“takeeeee meeee awayyyyyy,” 
as these words 
sing into eternity’s bounce.  

For alone with my self-talk 
I will fall by its heavy weights of pain.  

Why is my soul downcast… 
Oh, but I am asking as I pray.  

For my hope is stayed in Truth 
as it wraps my life in 
riches unpacked except by praise.  

For I set my foot 
within the house built of sand 
unless I am guided 
to the forest 
for the strong building equipment of faith. 


Come and sweep me up; 
and thrust Your love at me 
with remembrance mixed sweetly with hopes.  

I will sing sweet melodies 
because You sing within me.  

Come and tear away 
the thick wall of despair 
that tries to choke me 
with false, fabricated fluff 
to bring deception.  

Come and command as I surrender 
to the certainty of truthfulness 
that anchors my soul to Your heart.  

I am dedicated to Trinity 
with complete promise, and 
I share the desires of want with 
expectations of fire within 
keeping me panting for oneness, 
closeness that makes us 
ultimately free and loved.

Forever I am set upon knowing
the only way is to ask of You.
Forever I am set upon knowing
the only way is to cry to You.

For praise is built from
what appears disasters 
but is salvation 
for eternal LIFE..!

You have my surrender.
For my hope is stayed in Truth 
as it wraps my life in 
riches unpacked except by praise

No comments: