Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

His Spirit Is Sure Not Human

All factors or aspects of God have become my amazement.  

His Spirit, that Jesus said He would leave us when He goes, is here; but it’s sure not human as we started.  Jesus even said we would do greater things after He is gone as we are empowered by this Holy Spirit.  You mean than walking on water, multiplying lunch for thousands, raising a dead loved one?  Greater than these few examples? 

But this fire, this Spirit that is poured upon us, not made as human yet working within and around human, is available to us.  

Experiencing times I would define as if I were pierced with higher power, greater strength or enlightened to do what I couldn't a few minutes earlier, I can only say it is not controlled or manipulated; but moves at its own will as any fire does when the Wind (God) blows.  Even now I hesitate to speak of it and the total reasoning is not real clear except what if I speak wrong, what if I tell it without clarity for I am but a learner of its wonders.   

So often I feel like the blind man who was healed and knew not why or who Jesus was, but just that someone came by and healed him when he asked.  Questioned by many, he could only say “he came, told me to wash out my eyes, and now I see.”  I can so relate to this type of grace as I push in to find out who and what this story tells.  

Or I love the story of Zacchaeus, the chief tax collector, in the sycamore tree trying to see this man/God Jesus.  Who was He, what did He look like?  Which man was he among all the people?  Stopping to look up, Jesus must have smiled with such compassion as He tells him He wants to eat at his house today.  Full of my own folly, I often see myself like this small structured man of stand off curiosity; hungering so deeply to find Him among the crowd, in creation, following this wondrous Spirit that encounters my heart with such extreme passion.  

Learning what Word says since I was a child; but experiencing what or how this effects my life is fascinating.  

Could it be this simple, could it be such that it only takes a curious surrendered heart?  I believe so and I believe He placed that curious heart within so that He could continually grant new revelations to fill my eyes with more love and questions to keep me going.  No matter who you are or what judgment you or someone else place on you, He answers with new pieces of His amazing puzzle as we delight in His beauty.  

Going to the great and small, Spirit simply says, “Wanna come?”  Jesus continues to build His kingdom from surrendering curious hearts.  Our questions explode as He grows and stirs within … how come, where will it, which is better, when do I, etc, etc, …!  

No comments: