Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, December 2, 2013

If I Could Go To Your World

If I knew how, 
if I could find, 
if I could go to Your world, 
my heart says I would be there 
so fast I would not recognize 
when I made the decision to do so.  

My love burns 
for what I have tasted in this place, 
this lift to my soul 
that rocks away every care.  

Oh how wonderful 
it sounds and feels 
to the weak mind 
and the weak heart.  

Like the pillow one lays upon 
to drift into sweet dreams,  
I sink into my yearning 
cupped with tears of please come.  

Begging to be excused 
from earth’s call, 
so I might lay eyes upon love 
that whispers sounds 
changing my life 
from each syllable uttered within.  

Hear my push and shoving heart; 
hear my voice with silent sounds
that sends pleas to heaven of my desire 
to lay in this pasture so green.  

I have no other want or cry, 
I have no other love, 
there is no other story 
but to want for more 
of this breakthrough 
You designed for Your entrance.  

I want to soar in Your sight
as it connects my being to Yours.
I want to see You knocking 
and I will come running 
to unlock all fears.

I have seen enough that I am watching
for every opportunity to be in this Song.
To float upon its perfect pitch
as the Word speaks healing.

Oh how wonderful 
it sounds and feels 
to the weak mind 
and the weak heart.  

No comments: