Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, January 6, 2014

Emotions God Has

Poppa, with You I live in a honeymoon not written by human, but by that which serves me from heaven’s substance.  I walk with thoughts that run wild with love dripping, splashing everywhere I go.  I sing to the top of my lungs and I care not how close I get to my own balance of good notes or bad, for I have a message that pushes to be released.  

I am in love with the One that creation gave as my partner in three, my wing that lifts the great emotions birthed within me.  

I take all my minutes and give them to You as a great cry for all that You are, to be me.  Your Name has a circle of aroma about me, as I dance under the union it gave my heart to move.   My eyes close to so many earth sounds that call for me as each sound only turns to vapor, but Your kingdom takes my ground and forms the solid of eternal rock upon to dance.  

I draw near, oh so near, that I feel Your breath blowing and Your heart beating.  All my ‘mines’ I bring and lay them as my answer to Your love.  For I take Your reality of acceptance and leave my fantasy of wealth this world gives as its acceptance of me.   

Wrap me in the yearning from Your heart, the serious ignition of passion to take all my burdens, my dreams to make glorious.  I take this hurricane of emotions You have for me and I glide to You in my weakness.  

I give way to Your exploding emotions of fire that makes You my God, my Poppa, my creator and reality.  I leave the lukewarm state of being, the place You are least like.  I jump into open air as I watch You running towards me with an army of angels at Your side.  

Oh how Your fire burns, Your emotions, stirred and combined to flow through me, with all You've given me a taste of.  I’m left with a trophy, scarred with the stretch love marks on those who take Your Name.  

I am where I am supposed to be, in Your love, Your Emotions, as eyes filled with love tell me to stay. 

No comments: