Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Danced With Angels

Before you mark me as crazy, let me just share.  This is a personal but amazing moment of love I often ponder.

Sometimes I just love to reflect on experiences that I can't explain but that I love what life it brought me. One of these moments happened several years back when I was so caught up in a moment with my God and praise that I felt I was dancing with angels.  It was a moment of bright beautiful color as the angels held ribbons, soft ribbon that circled about me.  We danced and giggled as ever so often I was dipped low, twirling with such a dance, and as I would touch upon earth, I would grab another person to dance with us. On and on the ribbons were gathered around me as I saw no reason to understand, just to worship and play in the midst of such a jubilee over Jesus.  I should find this and reread my noting such a time but I remember well the excitement and wonderment once it was a memory rather than an event happening.

Was I really dancing with angels?  Was I really not on earth but high upon the heavens?  Was I dreaming during the day?  I don't know, not really, but I WAS caught up in worship.  As I rehearse again the moment, here is what it felt like...!
  
Dancing with angels was like connecting to an emotion over a fact indisputable.  Having in common the focus of such excitement; out came the party, the life that everyone wants to know and attend.  The single song has color and sound but there is only the one purpose for such elaborate decor.  The moment seals its own reality, for you see with eyes of eternity and not the arrogance of announcing other keepsakes.  Lost in the eternity of the moment; it has the now, yesterday and forever - no beginning, no end, sounding its work. The lead is the heart and all are following its gleefulness.  Each is in connection with a plan unfolding and there are no thoughts of one out of step.  Beautifully, the heart does not allow the mind to explain, only to come along and learn. Surrender to kindness, there is only amazement of love, and all moves have this deepness as its choreographer. Lost in what you dance for...One who created you and adores you.

Dance is a catching up of His Story. 

No comments: