Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, January 13, 2014

More Than Now and Even More Than Eternal

Oh Poppa, fix my eyes upon You and may I find extreme uncomfortable nudges when I lose sight of Your Face.  

I call out to You for I know I am one with many words, many thoughts, and many emotions.  Dwell within my heart with full openness on my part, and be my obsession at all times.  Prosper my soul so I can keep to my vow to be Yours.  

Let my vision be of constant desire and it lead me to the waters of Your fountain.  Take me to the Presence of Holiness and allow me to touch this with gratefulness as I am overwhelmed by its fire.  

I view before me the making of eternal and may I not be arrogant to the now.  Oh but Your touch, Your fullness of conversation speaking into my life day and night with Your extravagance. 

More than now and even more than eternal, 
Your love dwelling within to form the change 
of my rags to riches as who You are takes its form in me 
and makes me amazing like You.  

Fitting me with this garment of praise that signs me up for the time of my life eternally; with eternity unclear and unknown but secure in my being of utmost content wrapped in zeal.  

My very feelings, my senses of all that takes me forward, be playing as a harp that causes the listener to instantly be brought to Your face.  Let us become lost to earth but weightless with heaven’s kingdom.  

Rage within me; this unending crave for Your love that will never go away.  Release what is taking my thoughts and speaking this honeymoon power of love that has invaded my life.  

Never let me talk myself out of trying to calm the fire.  Fan me with the wind that blows this fire uncontrollably to all nations.  Connecting hearts and songs that speak this zeal and completes this dream with purity of our cry; singing within us to guide this walk of love.  

More than now and even more than eternal, 
Your love dwelling within to form the change 
of my rags to riches as who You are takes its form in me 
and makes me amazing like You.  

No comments: