Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Dreams Unfolding

This day has the image of His righteousness within its boarders, His love that was powerfully saving and arranging for my eyes to behold. It is time for dreams to be unfolded as His love flows like a fire larger than any dampness can put out.  Raging from one hand to another, one heart to another, one life to another, as we speak, sing and dance the awakened love it has brought.

How I hear the sounds, this mighty emotion that has burned its Name within my life.  Taking His Son to be the revival, resting in my soul.  How it overpowers things I no longer remember was my highest idol.  How this love smothers the signs I took wrong directions from.  Placing One focus, One ending as I build this altar to bring my all. Surrendering, daring to come and accept so that I find all that I've wanted.

No comments: