Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pleasures of Flawless Word

Thirsty and yet swimming in an ocean of the only One true drink that refreshes.  Oh how I love His dwelling.  For though I wonder about to find a cup, I have only to realize the open abundance and simply open my mouth (thoughts) to receive divine substance.  How often I have heard the plea from another for what they already hold but do not reach for its lavishness; and yet this is a perfect example of what I myself whimper. Directions are lost in the shuffle to exist by the knowledge of smooth words that create a sense of walls, so safety is in the counsel of our own declaration built of sand - not rock.  

Break in, Spirit that guides to the inheritance of what I already have. Take me to be filled and drink from the power of seeing the Face of such glory of exquisite Light.  The pleasures of flawless Word exploding moment by moment to interrupt the song sung over me, the sounds of heaven come down.  My gaze I lift, to have eyes to describe the fragrance of such refreshing. 

Paint before me for my choice is set on You, Your heart that gives all a new song to sing.  Worship pushed to my Choice, Jesus, who has taken me as rags I am to the riches of who He is.  A new song built from any word or words You would like but the newness of its changing color it creates in me.  Taking a flower to its fullest bloom, but the revival of each step has beauty that gives a picture of everlasting beauty.  Shine upon me that I bloom in beauty, Your beauty that sounds to the ends of heaven and earth.

Pour the favor You have towards us, to me and my children and children’s children.  Pleasures given from the design You have made so plentiful.  Pleasures Your love has taken to awaken what has been created, to enjoy from the revealing of Your sweetness this Wisdom of such a revelation.  Let us behold the detail as well as the finished portrait of Grace and Mercy's work on earth.  

The pleasure of flawless Word be my Rock...!

No comments: