Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Safety In Speed

Catching the Wind is impossible, 
or is it?  

Like a sailboat upon the waters, 
with its sail set high 
and moved by the power 
of this unseen 
but wonder of mystic substance; 
I climb 
and speed race often.  

Making the decision 
to be listening for its sound, 
patience to wait with want 
built extreme with desires, 
I open my sail (heart) 
for the exposure 
to be carried by its passing.  

For the adventure 
is the refuge of a weary soul, 
the abundance of trust is mine 
that I previously looked for 
in the ground which does not move.  

Questions come 
with answers packed in songs 
rather than holes left 
by swords of accusations 
from missed marks of attack. 

Now in the safety of speed, 
I am where I am going - 
not trying to get there!   

Oh Wind, 
spread your force about me 
and whisk my feet 
from ground that crumbles 
and take me 
to the safety 
of Spirit’s tornadoes.

No comments: