Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Broken Into My Life

Poppa, how I see You within my life. Can others see You so clearly in my life? Oh, I do hope so for I feel a real shine going on today. You have broken into my life with such great ideas or suggestions for me to explore, to walk out. Entrance along has been fabulous, and walking about takes my breath away to new levels of breathing. How much more? How can I take in such heavenly kingdom pleasure without exploding with gratitude. I am like a flower enjoying the rain. Knowing this moisture fills me to be Your beauty for all to behold.  Oh, what amazing color You design Your glory.  Filling the earth with Worth, Your Worth.  Causing creation to look up and declare, Jesus - You are....!  

Here, in Your Name, I give surrender to greatness.  To Holy...!  To hear beyond the ability of my minds understanding and look upon the Song that is sung when Jesus walks about. As He moves from doorways to the heart of those He died to give entrance to His Passion, now our Passion also, You Poppa God.  As I let loose of what tries to cause me distractions, and dare enter unknown to find the Hum of Heaven, I marvel at satisfaction. The stop of earth and the Life that changes my destiny, my day that was sliding by to a day that sees the color within it. Increasing love as I forsake the worries and spills of a days journey. For love has cast out all fear.  Knowing love in such extreme has the lift to take me above; reacting to love with confidence it is enough. 

The invitation is set.  Break into my life in constant arrays of diversion that I never fall into boredom. Taking me to love by the revival within that keeps this fire blaring. Removing me from any desire of another god (devoted interest). I am lost in Your love and passion...exactly where I want to stay.  Only moving about by Your Guidance.  

No comments: