Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, September 19, 2014

Wait

My Poppa, my Father, my completeness to who I am… You are the Light that I want to focus on at all times.  At all times, when I’m under the rocks for some sort of hiding, or when I’m on that mountain that causes my face to shine; oh, to be awakened by Light and focus upon the brilliance of such power beyond my own ability.  

The call, the warmth, the invitation to just take in the knowledge of You are there…!  Breathing by stopping to recognize the atmosphere of my life in You.  Passion consuming me as if I am a spirit also…Spirit breathing through every portion of my thought then, “more than a body” but a temple of such wonders.  

Fire that has the burn of eternal, not a vapor of soon discarded nothing.  Hunger beyond feeding by earth’s substances. Wrapping me, rushing through me with Wind to abandon stress or issues unsolvable by my own attempt.  Entering into ‘no hurry’ with angelic activity stirring to be a part of His beauty on earth.  

I wait.  I wait.  I wait.  

For now there is no time, only Word and Life causing priorities to line up, filling me with His Holy as I just wait.  I will be different, I will be changed, I will be passion – His Passion as His Name, Jesus stirs and speaks in places of my heart that I hide from.  Places I am not yet ready to see but have a desire to someday.  

Allowing tears to flow as I do not understand what they are even for; just no fear, no condemnation.  I wait, I wait…. Oh to wait in this work beyond understanding.  

Eternal… I love eternal.  It is more than life…it is Jesus and joy like the first time over and over and over as each moment is just that… the First Time forever.  

Waiting.............................................

No comments: