Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, February 20, 2015

Why and How

I am loved and love creates so many questions 

Why the tears when You walk in?  Why is it that emotions take up this surround sound and all I hear is compassion as hugs rush in to hold me up?  Where was I before I knew You were there?  Is love hiding behind my fear; or is love leading me because I was created to fall forward towards this magnificence?  Without understanding of why choosing is the drink of pure joy, I wander about in the capture of Your Kingdom, as its walls seem to be the Arms of the Father.  Is this love so great a tiny piece or is it the gigantic it feels like to me?  How could I ever measure what feels like the roots of the largest tree, the fire of a sun, the freedom of the richest child?  Which tear speaks to You most... the first or the finish of my sentence?  When did my eyes really open, when I came from my mother or during Your first visit to woo me toward You?  Is the swing of my moods a tickle to You as I squirm free of bondage?  Why does the song of one word drown an ocean of worry. Is being born again something I will ever understand or is it much like being born the first time, without memory or understanding of why?  You say You picked me, why?  As the angels rejoice and I wonder what they say and how they respond, are they pondering the life of me?  When You split the ocean of worry apart so I can walk through, why is it such an amazing picture?  

Mark 12:30 (AMP)
And you shall love the Lord your God out of and with your whole heart and out of and with all your soul (your life) and out of and with all your mind (with your faculty of thought and your moral understanding) and out of and with all your strength. This is the first and principal commandment.

No comments: