Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Life Feels Like War

The puzzle of life often feels like war to me, rather than the soft laughter of a lazy day. 

I’ve been determined that God loves me 
and I’ve struggled with 
I’m the tail-end of His thoughts.  

But each position (mountain or valley), I’m finding a history of faithfulness.  His purpose for my solo flight to blend with the army of thousands and thousands of names written upon the palm of His Hand, is His Story in me to make even the purest most beautiful sunrise pale to this picture.  

My place is just to respond… literally.  If I’m at the bottom (for this is only my fallen ability to hear), I ‘respond’ and cry out for my soul to rise from my deception. If I’m at the top (hearing One’s Voice and dancing), I ‘respond’ with filling my soul to overflow that I spill forth. 

The mountain moves by the Sound of His Voice… to me this means that my mountain top experiences are each their own example of what Love is Voicing.  If the mountain moves, and it does, then the valleys move also.  What was once a valley can become a mountain.

I am ever in learning and forever to be listening.  

And most important…. 
Respond…! 
He is a Teacher.

No comments: