Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Trials Have Me Talking

Trials have me talking.  Got me thinking of what is real, and what is just a part of my fleeting ruins.  

For how often my mistakes (what I’m more likely to call trials) are the very center of what belongs to You. 

I can’t seem to handle them, my mistakes.  I stumble and walk crippled until I am raised to a resurrected knowledge of deep verses my shallow.  Then, and only then, does my trial (mistake) become a beautiful expression of Love in all colors.  Before this I just see in black and white (understanding of my own). 

But trials give me the Character of Your Life in me.  Shining boldness that presses its praise toward Your kindness…always.  No wonder I am to count it all joy when I encounter trials. What an opportunity to find real. How could I any other way know love as extreme, love as answers to the blackest of my heart. 

Facing a trial, I run, I hide, I fall apart; and yet it is at that moment the explosion of heaven invades with activity I will encounter - my new dance, Your victory in me. 

For what trial is it to find I am right? It is when I’m lost that I must say… who cares what others say, I’m lost and I crumble. My trial ends and Your song rises. The stand I made to be mighty, falls - to the table fit for only kings and queens.  I feast in Truth as I lie down and cry. My toes begin to tap, my arms begin to wiggle, and my ears begin to pick up a sound that my eyes now behold as new. I am captured away to journey with music of Truth, no longer drowning in the crushing of a heavy heart.  

Hearing is simply a wave of notes circling the mind, waiting for my spirit to catch its rapture.  I soar as if I never knew anything but Your love was always. And then it happens, I look back and I see a story, a song written about me.  Fearlessly, I explore as a curious spectator of something I followed with passion and shout with happiness.  Where is the trial when Truth owns my heart. La, la, la, la, la, laaaaa…. goes my thoughts…  

No comments: