Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, September 11, 2015

Weightless Space That Covers My Soul


This blanket that has covered me, 
this weightless space that covers my soul, 
I speak from. 
It wakes the heart and is relentless in its pull to be. 

I take each step; 
it seems to not matter if I’m going forward 
or backwards or side to side, 
I become closer to the reach 
it has dominated as its’ owned.  

I’ve been its’ celebration 
and carried to be rejoiced over 
as the dance of happy 
declares He did well in His Work.  

I can only cry.  

I know my failures 
and make efforts to share 
how this can’t be.  

I was blind, broken, and beaten 
with accusations 
until my cripple heart 
felt it was over. 

But Life has answered the homeless, 
those who can’t find 
this world’s place as the rescue.  

Intimacy comes 
and amazing grace 
is the station where all travel 
now comes and goes.  

Rest has a new Name, 
worthy of my laying down 
the conclusions 
and giving His Way 
as my heart’s desire.  

For eternity can seem so short, 
when the heart is so in love! 

When every sound heard 
I’m sure is trying 
to explain that which so desperately 
wants to be known.  

Love, His Love… 
this weightless space 
that covers my soul, 
I speak from. 
It wakes the heart 
and is relentless in its pull to be.

No comments: