Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, October 9, 2015

Focus Of Unlearned Hearts

Ready to be the focus 
of unlearned hearts, 
unformed by the Master, 
whose Name is a mystery 
without surrender!  

For the surrender 
of all to Jesus 
gives its home 
as a life 
living within a glass house. 

Beholding the world 
as it watches me. 

Trusting completely 
while conversations 
make a voice of prayer 
the video of His Will upon earth.  

Traveling deep 
to grab hold of needs 
so His Story is told.  

Eyes open to His jealous Heart 
and willing to fight 
with this affection, 
mending the bleeding souls 
in battle.  

Shaking with beauty 
of mighty Fear of the Lord; 
tearing down, 
tearing through, 
standing power of Truth… 
breaking strong holds 
with Love 
that crashes every party 
an enemy tries to throw.  

Encountering a Love 
that rescues, 
cleanses, and sits me 
in high places 
with His Life abundant.  

Seeing what He sees 
and releasing 
what is given me.  

What He creates 
from my ashes - 
His tower 
to bring lost ones 
to hold onto.  

Pushing through the fear 
that being watched 
only cause’s embarrassment, 
revealing the broken undesired 
ugly of my soul; 
to Trust that tells me 
the Breath of God 
blows around 
such a surrendered position.  

Ready to be the focus 
of unlearned hearts, 
unformed by the master, 
whose Name is a mystery 
without surrender!

No comments: