Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Canyon To Cross

Into His kingdom, into His Place, 
the glory of unfamiliar, 
my heart seeks with extreme passion.  

Somehow, someway, 
blocking out distractions 
that want only to scratch against 
this Face; 
but out comes an expression 
that is stirring to be alive, 
with all the curves and colors 
that open words to be worthy droplets, 
millions of word droplets 
create a Face I will never forget.   

For I look beyond any one thing 
to the great, unfamiliar great.  
Such that takes me to a lift 
as if looking over the canyon 
and to the other side 
where my feet insisted I travel.  

When in sight, 
it is just a step and nothing more, 
waiting for me.  

Now faces meet 
and the love is exchanged 
while strength is regained.  

A cheer is heard from afar, 
as if heaven wanted this union 
more than I.  

A different song begins to play 
and I find what was a destiny 
is only an open endless field.  

It’s as if dancing was the claps 
that kept beating 
while all seen and unseen 
kept my breath in timing.  

Breathing was given, 
but I could only know 
of its riches when arriving. 

An enemy starred 
but grew weary 
as the forming of face likeness 
was the results of this Place.  

Father likeness 
becomes this child’s features 
and the final chain dissolved. 

No comments: