Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Prayer - What Does It Do

The ride of prayer has wings that lift the heavy we cannot explain. 

It’s every sound brings in a musical note that adds to the eternal song of God and humankind. 

Finding a deeper color of explanations, a more vivid look into the Eyes of One; creating a clear sky even if clouds appear to be above the circumstances life offered.  

Details happen and yet the whole picture becomes the visual I run toward.  

All those threaded into my life, come before this move of God… and it happens! 

The world turns because God Loved the whole earth and gave His Son, Jesus. 

My move, His Work in me, turns the space this whole picture was processing from heaven’s grace, and a step of eternity mixes perfect ingredients to One involved and content.  

His Glory (His story in me) comes to fill the place again and again as the ride of prayer has wings that lift the heavy we cannot explain. 

No comments: