Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, December 26, 2016

What keeps God Calm

Father, One with my heart, I hunger this morning. To understand hunger I know only to come to You and say… there is a need. A wanting to be in a Place unknown to the flesh but extremely part of my spirit that teaches my soul. Undisturbed by the rat-a-tat clinging of small irritations nibbling at its insistence to demand my glance. 

Oh, but the deep immersing of being in You; the senses focused outside the world and into a greater Reality. 
Where You are undisturbed by the movements 
and Your very flow walks in the midst 
without time as a burden. 
The present is Your Presence. 
The existence of who You are has complete fulfillment and desires are fed the perfect portion. 

The highest praise is where I have entered this Rest and follow each moment with only leaving Your Story behind me.  All my going and coming is for the extreme purpose of my best, while serving all others in the same. Taking in One as the total reason for the present.  

A garden, back to our very beginning. A garden of communication and walking with all creation from Your imagination filled with Love’s substance. Giving us permission to explore and find the beauty of Truth. Giving us permission to walk in Your Kingdom saturated with Your assignments so magical we are intrigued as a constant observer of mysteries that serve us.  

Even my sleep is filled with mystery dreams from dipping into You from my curious heart.  My hunger serves me well. I ask myself, “what do I want?” A heartbeat begins to race as I feel Your Emotions rise to my desires for You. I feel with the magnificence of Love’s call You placed for me to open up to. 

I feel, oh how I feel the emotions so graciously given to me as gifts. How I can feel my heartbeat and know I am still alive. I can feel Your Heartbeat of Emotions within me and I stay listening as all my attention is summoned to explore and enjoy.  

Thirst has a deeper meaning than water for life to breathe. Thirst goes to the functions of staying at this Well that springs of Living Water, which has constant sources for my longing heart. 

I am in the wander of open eyes, open heart, to see and feel life beyond a physical knowledge. Connected to this body of Christ, I gather what they gather for unspeakable joy. I find my place compliments their place as well. A foundation happens and no shaking throws the death penalty. Life only shows me more and more, closer and closer, Love remains the answer to all things.  

What keeps You calm? The answer my heart seems to sing is that the present is Your Presence as Your Love overwhelms all things right now. This keeps You calm...

No comments: