Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Haven't A Clue

The Work 
that has me 
can cause a chase of such strength, 
I am lost to the extreme 
need to find it. 

I haven’t a clue as to what 
it is 
but I absolutely know 
when I have gotten there. 

I am looking for its 
Blue Sky newness 
as it rains. 
Pleading from my soul 
comes flooding for the alone feelings 
to leave 
as I touch into Facts 
that I am never alone. 

My own unfaithfulness 
is met with Your Amazing Faithful. 

This cry 
has been smothered in confusion 
and buried among good and bad. 

I run in panic 
or I stop in despair, 
but this I sing out… 
I want You Poppa. 

I want this cry to be heard 
in ripples of Heaven’s Roar. 

Desire pulling at the picture 
the Anointing gives our life 
set in focus. 

Healing is wrapped in Joy 
of all You are. 

Mercy paves the way 
for my eyes to see again. 

I reach in blindness 
to find 
salvation was holding me 
in constancy. 

Falling was just a ride 
to tell His Story. 

For the gathering of all my pieces 
sings a song 
I listen to learn 
of the unheard 
and unseen.  

Deeper than surface 
is always the most beautiful, 
as the exploring heart 
curls up to watch. 

The Eyes of One 
softly creating my shaken life 
into open Eyes of Wonder 
rather than closed sleep 
of weightless nothing. 

Like a building 
in stages of its completeness, 
I rest upon a Rock 
so I can tower 
to clouds of magnificence.  
Joining so many others, 
the vision is 
seeing things the Way He does.  
Help clears up 
as height broadens the choices. 
His Love is warm 
and a shield against wrecking storms. 

Forever has been summed up 
as NOW 
becomes my reward, 
tomorrow takes care of itself. 

I am alive 
and forget I was distant 
with alone as companion.  

Rain now drenches my soul
with sweet moisture 
that melts away all cracks. 

I’m here…!  

No comments: