Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, June 16, 2017

Depression Is...

Father, this mystery of such height, I can only float to its water flow. I am nameless until You bring on my name. I can feel separated and drowning in despair without this fear that has delight as the fixed connection to belong. 

For depression is the weak union, where one is unknowing a fountain is exploding inside the heart. The pressure to soak is so mighty, a reaction has to be given to lift up, let out; spread forth the rhythm of what we are created for. 

A hunger for daily bread will give such glory to wisdom, the Spirit of His Word on earth.  Just as the rocks will cry out to worship if high praise is softened to dull, so will the soul cry for daily bread and fall under burdened and barren if not feasting on bread that moistens the hardened heart unfed.  

Take hold, see the ribbons of praise spewing into this land from my heart to decorate life and the air that I breathe.  See the lift and waves they make to sound forth the eternal timeless beauty of what you create as more glorious than the birds of the air.  

Show the awesome welcome of incomparable love returned to You from the mix of all I have learned of You.   See how it brings me joy from being clothed by Your Love. 

Soaked in this mystery forever. Knowing that when my heart drops, I need but come to the river and swim about in beauty that moves my inner heart to new outward appearance of radiance.   

Lost in assurance.  Consumed in abundance.  Weary of nothing. Depressed forgotten. Laboring only in following the feast of being together forever.  Forever, and EVER…!!!

No comments: