Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Little Of God

Shaking, trembling, stumbling with the high of what is before me. The greatest of all, Lord and King over the earth. Oh my soul is divided in two.  On earth but wanting the very roar of Heaven come. 

What season is this? What is the rights of this day? How can my eyes hear and see what is about me, all about me? To receive the wonders of something so unobtainable except by coming before the essence of unknown. 

Call me as I arrive to place my heart as the offering. What do I have to lose? I have only to gain when I take on Your flood. The scare is only because I have not surrendered my own self made life preserving way. 

But can I live without a heart? No, and I want it to be totally surrendered to the work of Spirit's bringing back to life. It's lonely with the life sustaining gadgets about me. I've pipes in my mouth, tubes in my veins and I cannot call out or even signal anyone to remove all these life lines man made. 

I must have the drip from God's IV and not man's. The night is soon to come and I want to be ready. Only Your light has the path. 

Taking Your blessings, I soak in quiet peace. I'm stretching from an awakening and fresh breath brings back oxygen of beautiful energy from Heaven's reign. A little is beyond minds comprehension. Like looking at the earth as it is and then thinking of its size among the galaxy, the Touch of a little from You is incomprehensible. 

So I float in this 'little' touch and weep for how significant it is for my future. I laugh because I was so unaware of what little is to the mind of man. To my mind that thought it was so smart until this little touch changes the wind, the angels assignments, the whisper of my praise kept the rocks from crying out. 

The little has the strength to bury years of depression because an evening touch was given to me to experience. Sickness of heart turned to overcome as a little touch made life different forever more. 

No comments: