Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Friday, January 12, 2018

Marvel - What Is This?

What is 'to marvel'? I read the bible and the greatness of such pictures take me to see huge from small. A five verse story can explode into a movie within my head.  Carrying the impact of even more to come. I realize it's too much and so I become content to eat slow, but by all means, continue to eat. The wrestling with my thoughts can be a fun adventure or a nightmare, but always a challenge.  This walk with a live Story Book can crumble and build. It can sing and scream. It plays its role throughout my existence as I become a part of each story. I am His created being. He is my light. I marvel because I am the clay. I feel as though I am constantly being rebuilt and reused. Taking me from glory to glory, I find the covering of a mastermind. A whole love that can recycle rags to riches, as many times as I need to be formed.

Where does the energy come from that stays my heart? Where is the process of paths created before me, so I wander not off into un-returnable gravity. How is it I whistle during the wars of heavenly chaos as He pulls me to His love?  Is there yet more, my heart marvels? Has the extravagance of one scene stopped to give its all, or am I forever invited to experience eternal new song of emotions and creativity. Experiencing each now as far more than, and yet, adding to this glorious existence.

To marvel is the open heart. The rights to passion is extended to explore and be elevated. The healing to be made whole has entered into the breath taken. Explanations are created from experiencing His love. Love at first sight melts the weary walk every time. From confusion to included. From breaking to mending, as who I am shapes more clearly. The clay ready as if  steps are but the beauty of such an altar scene that settles all wars. Surrender simply creates the abundance of many houses, many dwellings to experience extravagant love.  He would not of promised if it were not so.


Come, Heaven to earth! Come as I marvel!

No comments: