Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Crackling Fire

Poppa God, my body feels out of joint today, but the real hurt is when it feels I am struggling with the knowledge of Your Presence. Letting go and wandering about in that place where this earth and any of its pleasures fade behind, and the crackling of the Fire is heard about me. Knowing the heat will melt away discouragements and troubles of the flesh. 

The renewing of my mind accepts the challenges of fresh words and quiet of the soul. My eyes close but I begin to see more clearly. The ceasing of my search for another god to take my focus to false joy, I surrender to the one unknown God who is the only absolute.  

Stir this Fire and let it's crackling sparks fly about me. Setting its starts where ever I go.  I take my ashes and wait at Your love's work for beauty. I cry as fuel to continue the burning Fire. Send the fourth man/God into this furnace to amaze our minds with renewed faith. 

Finding the conversations from deep revelations that surface to give our exploring hearts new steps to enter the promised land full of fruit, as our giants fall to their death. Healing mind, body, and soul as the heart stays guarded with Your pure manna we feast upon. 

All my hope is stayed on You. Calm the seas as I explore this walk upon water. As I respond to the call to keep my eyes on You and keep walking toward Your position, Your knowledge of the Father. 

Holy Spirit transform me by the renewing of my mind. I want to walk in what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God's Way.

No comments: