Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, September 10, 2018

Choice is the Painting of Light

    Papa, I woke this morning in the Smile of a Sincere Love. How solid and powerful this substance packs about me. Causing even the mind to know a different and fresh awakening has awaited me.
    The whispers of time now hold targeted thoughts, and swirls about like a dance; marking the rapture of my heart marching about in His kingdom. Celebrated activity in Heaven always accompanies those in His Kingdom.
     The hold to this Sincere Love causes the storm of flesh wars. Breaking loose and with the appearance of damage; but, that is because Fresh now rules, and old is passing away.

     Fix your eyes forward, pathways give clear vision. The mountain view gives the abundance of where you have been, while celebration has freedom to stay in it's party. 

     Moving from glory to glory, conversations as One shares life together. The blend creates as Jesus said, "I do nothing (John 8:28) of myself; but as my Father has taught me, I speak these things... (29) And He that sent me is with me, the Father has not left me alone; for I always do those things that please Him."
     The Choice is the 'Song unto the Heavens'; the worship of great substance in the ears of Creation. The Choice is the painting of Light making it's Sounds, as vibration of beauty ripples throughout the Heavens. Each Choice of human has the power to break walls created since the fall of Lucifer. Choice is to know the Creator, which is Lucifer's purpose to twist.
     Choice (to follow rather than be god) was designed in the garden. Choice (to fix one's eyes upon the Father" is to walk in the Smile of Sincere Love.

Keep climbing and See!!!

(Picture compliments of Pam Wykoff)

No comments: