Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Walking Is The BULLY


Sinking into You, Poppa. My blind eyes begin to see, my rags become riches. I rattle around searching to pull up each and every sound that your Voice rings. Oh how the waves of its beauty takes my cares away. How Your Voice walks about and I hear with yearning to meet its revelation to my soul. The wonders of this river, leave behind worry and struggles; as I become so involved in this fresh journey.

Excitement knocks and I accept the mysterious new emotion of unknown, showing the peace to storms. Leaving this world behind, instantly causes me to enter timeless Holy. Listening to the background as praise lifts me higher. Listening to the atmosphere about me, gives substance of Presence.  

Walking is much different here. 
Walking only indicates growth. 
Walking is the bully 
that stands up against the enemy; 
as confidence pushes through 
to be engulfed in faithfulness.  

Wisdom no longer shouts but whispers, and I run to watch power put on its show. I laugh with pleasure of kindness. I dance with uncontrolled abundance. I’ve step into Holy and I’m swallowed with consuming love.  Weights fall and Heaven’s glory saturates.  I’ve met revelation to my soul.

No comments: