Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Blows Upon The Angels


The trembling of love has my heart in its captured position of please forever… please. 

I have been to the edge of my life and find only love to be the form of substance I can sing of, and always return to find it faithful to build. My heart tells me such amazing options within Love’s embrace. The dance, or song, or speech that finds the highest of atmospheres to go, takes the journey with joy as its source of energy. 

The trembling of love reaches beyond 
and into my breath; 
and blows upon the angels, 
who watch and find 
the aroma to be the blessing 
of being formed for Purpose.  

I’m carried to wonder about in abundant.  I’m carried to wonder about in my Father’s Thoughts. Returning me with sweet.  Returning me with power. Returning me with my own choices to want. My own choices to say my will or Yours. 

Passion builds desires that takes me into His Mystery of Love. To follow with great awareness of being alive, awake, and before Love abundance.  

I come to Crown Him as my Lord and find He has crowned me His first.  

Eternity please, oh eternity has such a beauty that I live now.

No comments: