Dancing with my heart, my words, my song, and my love, before my God…


But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who
LOVE YOUR NAME may rejoice in you. Psalms 5:11

Monday, July 29, 2019

Too Much Time Between Miracles

The uncomfortable moments 
where it has been too much time 
between the now and then 
of my last miracle with You.  

For the freshness of miracles 
carry the heart with Life, 
to see 
where blindness was holding back 
what was being painted 
in full display. 

Oh how the desires can get twisted 
in stumbles of nonsense. 
How the worth of moments 
are distractions instead of unsaleable, 
unmerited Love 
accumulating for the down-pour 
of Heaven’s Song.  

The miracle of a heard Sound! 
The miracle of the Voice 
that will sing for a thousand generations! 

The release of what was created 
within me 
to experience 
what cannot be explained. 

For one breath to be taken 
into highest praises 
where connections are made 
between moves; 
where words are now emotions 
of Love’s explosions. 

Find me in silence, 
standing in the frozen capture 
of fixing the heart 
upon this visual moment. 
Silencing the distractions, 
as the entrance of consuming Fire 
enters to fill me 
from head to toe. 

Miracles are when I see 
a glimpse of my King. 
When the ‘we look alike’ 
communicates the giggle 
around my path. 

Each breath 
a heavy weight 
like pure gold, 
causing time to stand still, 
for my heart cannot let go 
of the moment. 
Holding hard 
to drink graciously 
from each piece 
of Love’s portion 
during the spark of this 
one breath taken in, 

He is bringing in His Story 
for me to read 
and dance away 
each inhaled heartbeat. 

The miracle of His Voice!  
A miracle… 
I marvel in a breath taken 
with thoughts so strong, 
a miracle of what He creates 
becomes eternal records. 

Heaven comes to earth 
in my soul.  
A miracle!

No comments: